About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hungry Girl

If you have WW online tools you might have noticed that sometimes 'Hungry Girl' blogs or awesome reciepes. One day after surfing the Ineterweb, I came accross her fabulous website.  Check it out here: Hungry Girl !!


I have found some very delicisou recieps that i have been making. It includes:

1. Sassy Saucy Ribwich
2. Sweet 'n Sticky Sesame Chicken
3. Spicy Chicken Crunchtastic Supreme
4. Queen of the Castle Sliders

I have made 3 of the 4 and they have been delicious.  I had always known about Hungry Girl but this is my first time exploring the website. It is nice they compare to the more fattening foods that we are used to eating:)

Be on the look out for my posts regarding these recipes!

- Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment