About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Favorite FroZen treat

I discovered these awesome little treats about 3 weeks ago.  I was on a mission to find something sweet, cold and low in points. While 4 points might not be exactly 'low', this is a perfect night cap or something delightful to spend some remaining points left over from the day.  My husband gets the snickers ice cream bars. They look very similar except it is SMALLER and 1 MORE PP!! Here are the details:

4 PP per ice cream bar




Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment