About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Meatball Sub :>

Tonight I didn't feel up to cooking and then I remembered the LEAN meatballs that we picked up last week at HEB. We decided that we would make MEATBALL Subs!!! Here are the details:

5 meatballs- 3 PP


Tomato Sauce- 0PP
I added 2 cloves of garlic and some italian seasoning and heated the meatballs in a pan on the stove.


Hot dog bun- 3 PP





Kraft Swiss Cheese- 1 PP




Voila! Pretty dang good and only 20 minutes of cooking:)



Alexia Yukon Gold Fries- 3 oz for 3 PP




I decided to also add some grated Romano Cheese on top. 1/2 tsp was more than enough and it was 00 PP.


VERY FILLING:)

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment