About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Friday, March 4, 2011

Fast Food Again! But that's ok:)

Tonight after we got home from the grocery store I didn't have energy to cook so we decided to take a trip to Taco Bell! I had planned for this as I mentioned in the previous post.  So here are the details:

Fresco Style Crunchy Taco: 4 PP
Fresco Style Burrito Supreme Steak: 8 PP
TOTAL: 12 PP

It is ok to have this every now and then just to make plan, plan and plan! I love being able to not have to worry about cooking one night and enjoy it with my husband. We are going to watch Jersey Shore while I work out doing free step on the Wii Fit. Have a fabulous Friday evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment