About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday's Lunch

Today's lunch wasn't very exciting but it was alot of food and quite filling:

Here are the details:

Grilled Cheese- Italian Bread: 4 PP, Kraft sliced cheese: 1 PP= 5 PP
Special K Chips, 20 chips: 2 PP 
Progresso Light Soup Southwest chicken and rice (entire can): 3 PP
TOTAL- 10 PP

It doesn't take that long to make and allows me to enjoy my quick lunch hour.

Happy Eating!

Christie

PS Tomorrow is the big weigh in day!

PPS I am having Taco Bell tonight for dinner (GASP & tomorrow is a weigh in day?) and I will share my dinner as it will be a 12 point meal!~

No comments:

Post a Comment