About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Monday, March 14, 2011

Cooking for Two

When I was cooking for ONE while being on WW, I always thought about how difficult it was and couldn't wait until I was cooking for 2 or more! Now i have a wonderful husband that loves to eat but it is still difficult.  Sometimes, halving the recipe works but most of the time it is best to leave the recipe the way it is.

For example, tonight we cooking Four Cheese Maccaroni that has 9 servings. I looked at cutting it in half it became VERY difficult.  These are the times I wish we had a children to cook for. But then when I go to HEB to get supplies and the children running all over the place I realize I don't mind having AWESOME leftovers instead of cooking for my wonderful little family:) As a great friend recently stated " In due time all great things will come"! Check out my reciepe for Four Cheese Maccaroni soon!



-Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment