About Me

My photo
I am a newlywed in my twenties. I love life and everything it brings me. I love finding a good deal, online news junkie and watching TV. I am learning how to eat healthier by following the Weight Watcher Points Plus Program!! 'Nothing Tastes as Good as SKINNY FEELS'

Monday, March 14, 2011

Four Cheese Macaroni

Tonight we had bacon wrapped filet mignon and Four Cheese Macaroni! It was loaded with blue, cheddar, Colby and parmesan cheese! Here are the details:

Ingredients 

Instructions 

IT WAS Y-U-M-M-Y!!  

Before: 

After: 


It was great. Cut into 9 pieces and each piece is 8 PP! SOOOOOOOO WORTH IT. Considering most mac and cheese it worth 6-8 PP for a 1 cup this is the bigggggg money maker:) It is cheesy and doesn't taste "healthy".  Try this recipe with a low PP meat and it makes for a great dinner! 

-Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment